Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

me and my freind gonna make youtube movies

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

me and my freind gonna make youtube movies Empty
PostSubject: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:18 pm

hey everyone
me and my friend are going to post our own stick pivot movies animation soon on youtube
i will strt posting them as soon as we make them and get it on youtube them
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:55 am

Marwan they better be good
Back to top Go down
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:42 am

hey sht up rubs rubs
jk
we will try to make them good
and itll have celebriteis in it
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 pm

K marawan but it will be stick figuers ?
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 pm

or 3d?
Back to top Go down
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:28 pm

its gonna be stick figures
and we will try to make it as realistic as possible
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Alri
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Marwan good luck
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:03 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:34 am

thnx rubs
hey guys our first video is gonna come out soon
its britney spears street dancing
we just need to make some adjustments
ill post the vidoe here as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:36 am

i wont be posting many movies or vids right now
cuz we are still working on the first 1
and we are also trying to fix things in our youtube acc
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:37 am

Marwan i cant wait to watch ur movies HAHAHAHAHA BRITNEY SPEARS STREET DANCING WOO CANT WAIT LOL
Back to top Go down
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:28 am

actaully srry
britney spears is after this one
all give to you l8r
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Argh! lol ye its okay but wuts the movie ur realising rite now?
Back to top Go down
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:37 pm

its just something random
this 1 doesnt have sound but i promise the next 1 wil have and it will be bout britney spearsbreak dancing
i know its our first video and it might be horible but try to enjoy
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:32 pm

its not bad marawan but I CANT WAIT UNTIL BRIRTNEY SPEARS BREAK DANCING WOOO
Back to top Go down
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:23 pm

our next will be like tht britney spears break dancing and there will be more little clips
i dont know if any of you guys watch robot chiken its gonna have short clips and a broken t.v. sound i hope you enjoy as soon as we post it
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:29 am

Marwan i watch robotchiken wut do u mean by bbroken tv and when is britney spears coming out?
Back to top Go down
Weezy

Weezy

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Eyy ppl im marwan487 friend we make utube vid's (pivot stick figure's) I hope u enjoyed our first vid.. i know it's kinda horrible we promise the second one will be way better! afro
Back to top Go down
Weezy

Weezy

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:06 pm

btw britney is coming out real soon
sorry for the lateness guys
Back to top Go down
Rubio
Buzzer Shooter!
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:16 am

hey weezy as u can see i am marwans friend and abt the britney spears is it gona be 3d?
Back to top Go down
balaj
Chuunin
balaj

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:29 pm

lol first of all thats the easiest thing to make and the convo at top should be somewhere else
Back to top Go down
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:24 pm

hey blj how the hell is that convo supposed to be somewhere else i was talking bout our vid and how its gonna be and rubs asks bout what do you mean by robot chicken and robot chicken is a cartoon on teletoon
Back to top Go down
marwan487
Genin
marwan487

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:27 pm

oh and btw you think its easy you hve to get a good prograam the can record sound and music and we gotta make it into a vid you cant just save your pivot animation and post it on youtube cause its not even a video yet and i know its saved in a file but when you go to tht file the animation isnt there you have too make it into a video oh and the animations hve to be realistic and good and all tht other shit
Back to top Go down
Weezy

Weezy

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:09 am

yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and my freind gonna make youtube movies   me and my freind gonna make youtube movies Empty

Back to top Go down

me and my freind gonna make youtube movies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next